Job Description: –
Sourcing suppliers and maintaining long-lasting relationships with them as well as existing suppliers.
Negotiates prices for raw material and delivery with suppliers.
Obtaining quotes from different suppliers of various origins
Assisting the sales team in making sure that all sales contracts are upheld by the customers.
Assessing quotes and compiling a detailed assessment of cost breakdowns for Haroon Chemicals imports.
Monitors the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identifies and qualifies new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
Offering suggestions or services to enhance supplier sourcing for the Haroon Chemicals.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Or Master’s degree in administration, logistics, supply chain or related field.
· Proven experience in sourcing processes.
· Proficiency in Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Excel, and outlook.
· A thorough understanding of sourcing methodologies.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Sound time-management and organisational skills.