– Analyse and assess training needs at various levels of the Group
– Prepare, control, and track the training budget
– Identification & designing of Training Need Assessment document for the organization at the Group level
– Planning and Development of training calendar on a monthly and annual basis
– To design and prepare new training content as per defined TNA & company laid standard synchronized with competency framework at the group level and ensure the completion of the required training programs
– Maintaining & Updating Training programs Manual as per laid standard and in the readily available manner (Maintaining Training Manual: Soft Copies in sorted order; Hard-copies as per laid standard & videos attached with USB / DVD / CD) on 1st
day of each quarter.
– Documentation, arrangements, and operations management related to Internal & External training (hard/soft file maintenance within 3 days of the execution
– Arrangement of certificate and all other training material as per requirement (Maintaining a training record of each staff member) within 3 days of execution of the training program
– To ensure the execution of the training program as per the defined training calendar every month
Education & Experience:
– Bachelor / Masters Degree in Business Management/HR/ Business Administration.
– Minimum 4 -7 years of relevant experience.