The Role: This position is responsible for overseeing and performing the quality control reviews (QCR) of the firms in accordance the Quality Control Review Framework, 2019. The position will report to Head of Quality Assurance.
• The candidate will be responsible to supervise and perform the Quality Control Review (QCR) in accordance
with set policies & procedures and the QCR Framework, 2019.
• Oversee the preparation and review of draft reports of QCR for inviting comments from firms on the QCR
• Attend meetings of the Quality Assurance Board (QAB) and discuss the observations with the QAB for its approval.
• Finalize reports for issuance to firms after QAB approval.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• The candidate should be a Chartered Accountant (CA) with minimum 5 years’ post-qualification experience.
• He/she should have exposure of working in audit and assurance function of firm(s).
• He/she should have practical knowledge of implementation of International Standards on Auditing,
International Financial Reporting Standards, corporate and other laws.
• He/she should possess strong communication and report writing skills.