Position: Regional HR Manager – Pakistan
Mobiz is an information technology firm, and we do three things exceptionally well: cloud and network automation, digital transformation, and data protection. Double-digit growth year-over-year has driven us to expand our team and ensure we stay ahead of the curve.
What Can You Expect?
Every day at Mobiz we work with a deep sense of purpose. We continuously innovate. Our mission is to empower our clients to do more through transformation. You’ll work in a collaborative environment alongside highly talented people that improve client operations and exceed expectations. We strive to simplify technology challenges, and no less.
Who Are We Looking For?
Mobiz seeks to add an HR Manager to our team in Pakistan.
· Human resources programs including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee retention and compliance
· Recruit, interview, hire, and train staff
· Conduct New Hire Orientations
· Work closely with various departments, facilities, and supervisors in structuring and developing their respective teams to maximize performance and employee engagement.
· Responsible for executing programs such as employee engagement, recognition, training, company events.
· Demonstrates ability to build mutually productive relationships and interact with senior management and key partner groups (e.g., IT, HR, Finance and Operations)
· Build relationships with employees and help mediate issues that arise between employee and manager.
· Serve as the internal consultant for benefits best practices, industry trends, legislative requirements, and market competitiveness
· Ensure the effective administration and vendor management for compensation and benefit programs.
· As part of identifying the current state analysis, identify internal stakeholder’s roles & responsibilities, analyze gaps, and make recommendations for short term and long improvements
· Keep up to date and ensure compliance with various HR related legislative requirements, on employment laws and emerging trends
· Post-Secondary diploma/degree in Human Resources Management
· Professional HR designation preferred
· Minimum 10 years of HR and/or equivalent leadership experience
· Previous experience from employment/staffing agency, shared services industry is an asset
· Experience in a global organization preferred
· Previous experience in in the tech or IT industry preferred.
· Demonstrated leadership skills including strategic thinking, strong decision-making skills, strong analytical skills, develop and engage employees, and facilitate teamwork
· Ability to work under tight deadlines and strong sense of urgency
· Ability to manage effectively and respond quickly to change in a fast paced, dynamic, deadline driven environment
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills
· Proficient MS Office skills and HRIS systems (BambooHR preferred)
What We Offer
· A team of bright, hard-working, and innovative people that will contribute to your growth
· Vacation, retirement plan, and a comprehensive benefits plan
Mobiz embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we are. We are an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest. We will contact you if you are selected to move forward in the recruiting process.