About our company:
Continental Car Hire Ltd is a well-established hire company based in London since 2004. The firm has built a solid business foundation. The outstanding strengths that distinguish us in the league of credit hire organizations are our up-to-date vehicle fleet and well-organized prompt customer support providing a complete solution to reduce the impact of an accident on your day-to-day life through our specialist team of claim handlers.
Major Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Develop and implement effective public relations strategies
• Collaborate with other departments within the company to ensure work efficiency.
• Working knowledge and competency with case management software.
• Strong public relations skills and consideration for dealing with clients and witnesses.
• Knowledge/experience of legal databases.
• Assisting with the preparation, filing, and service of pleadings.
• Organizing and managing documents, including the creation of spreadsheets.
• Drafts legal documents according to judicial procedures.
• Conducts research on legal policies and presents written analysis to solicitors.
• Review and production of documents and respond to particular requests.
• Assisting with the litigation preparation
• Creates and keeps track of accidental cases.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Strong understanding of public relations principles and techniques
• Strong public communication and client-dealing skills
• Excellent English communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
• Bachelor’s degree.
Perks and Benefits:
• Collaborative work environment
• Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
• EOBI Insurance
• Bi-Annual Increments
• Performance-Based Bonuses/Lunch/Dinners/Trips
If you are a highly motivated, strategic individual with a passion for public relations and you meet the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.