· Understanding customer needs and requirements to develop effective production execution plan.
· Devising and reviewing specifications for products or processes based on customer needs.
· Supervise and train the execution team and direct them.
· Oversee product development procedures and assist RND team in complex bags development
· Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
· Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
· Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
· Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
· Collaborates with quality teams in analyzing product returns and provide correctives and consistent solutions.
· Ensure all quality related standards, manuals, guidelines and reports are up to date.
· Implementation Knowledge of ISO9001 and System Development
· Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Concepts and Familiar with Implementation techniques.
· English Communication (Reading, Listening, Writing) – Can be adequate but reasonable
· Fluent in MS office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Analytical thinking and Exposure to problem solving tools
· Must able to lead and provide direction to a large team
· System design, development & improvement projects
· Minimum Graduation preferably in textile / industrial engineering / business management / product development or any other relevant area