Location: Lahore Punjab, Pakistan
Company: Nestlé Pakistan
Translating and guiding the application of nutrition knowledge to inspire and enable Nestlé’s Market NHW ambition while Creating Shared Value.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
Transversal Nutrition Communication & Market Nutrition Education:
1. Continuing self-, business partners’ & consumers nutrition education; Drive the nutrition knowledge aptitude of market employees and run basic nutrition training (e.g., NQ responsibility to all market employees.), Generic training on Nestlé Nutrient Profiling System (NNPS) & Nestle Nutrition Policies (NNP) for key internal stakeholders (e.g., Brand/Product Managers; Sales Force);
2. Drive & run Nestlé Market Corporate/CSV nutrition communication & activities (e.g., on the label: front of the pack/ GDAs; fortification; Health Economics (HE); digital media/print campaigns, etc.); Develop NHW messages & translate nutrition knowledge in to simplified concepts for nutritional communication & education for consumers.
3. Contribute to the development of nutritional communication campaigns and tools for & with local scientific /nutritional communities and other important external stakeholders (i.e. Trade, NGOs’, etc.).
Nutrition Guidance & Inspiration for I/R:
1. Guide & inspire the implementation of Nutrition policies & 60/40+ yearly plan in the market and enforce product compliance to NF Policy and other internal NHW policies.
2. Lead market NHW Dashboard Reporting & ensure timely completion, via consolidation of the NPDI evaluation results. Leverage NHW Dashboard analysis to propose NHW action plans for I&R and communication.
3. Run market nutritional landscaping activities & understand Public Health situation to guide market I/R strategy & NHW activities. Where relevant participate in to market Dietary Intake research activities, its activation and translation to I/R
4. Guide fortification strategy in to market I/R in close collaboration with Business Support nutritionists.
5. Manage and coordinate Health Economic (HE) activities & communication as an important part of I/R process at market level, in close collaboration with Business Support nutritionist.
Empowerment of NHW:
1. Drive Nestlé’s recognition as the leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company. Provide appropriate nutrition knowledge & guidance to support NHW strategy, initiatives and communication for brands or/and Nestlé Corporate/CSV activities (e.g., Portion guidance; GDA guidance, Nutritional Landscaping & Dietary research; Fortification; Health Economics, etc.). Implement Wellness in Action.
2. Be the spokesperson for nutritional content for Nestlé in the market, NHW corporate communication and events focused on nutrition. Represent Nestlé at external scientific meetings/conferences.
3. Engage & partner with KOLs, nutrition & health influencers and academics on nutrition and health topics, to support the business & reinforce Nestlé’s NHW recognition.
4. Actively participate & contribute to the Nutrition Network activities ( e.g., workshops, trainings, live meetings, etc.), Share knowledge, tools and services, Cross-fertilize experiences and best practices among peers in other markets. Support integration of network’s newcomers. Closely collaborate with Market Business Support nutritionist. Functional reporting to Nutrition Network.
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL?
M.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietetics credential (e.g., Registered Dietitian or equivalent)
5-6 years’ experience in the food industry and/or public health nutrition organization and nutrition communication is an asset
Experience in advocacy-type of job or interaction with public KOLs is a plus