Manager, Accreditation’s primary responsibility is to coordinate and manage all matters related to the NECHE (New England Commission of Higher Education) accreditation process for Habib University. This includes, but is not limited to, staying up to date on NECHE standards, deadlines, fees and reporting requirements; internal monitoring and reporting of compliance with standards; coordinating the submission of required applications, reports, and letters in timely and accurate manner – often prepared in collaboration with various programs and offices; and coordinating site visits. This position is instrumental in managing the University’s relationship with NECHE – attention to detail, organization, project management, collaboration, and communication skills are key. They will be expected to develop a strong understanding of the prescribed standards, so as to best suggest how these can be effectively integrated in support of the University’s core mission and goals. We seek candidates who are able to demonstrate experience and ability to advance Habib University’s mission. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Project Management for NECHE Accreditation:
• Remain up-to-date on standards and compliance requirements for NECHE and other related higher education regulatory bodies that impact the University as a whole.
• Coordinate university-wide projects related to NECHE institutional accreditation including awareness sessions for internal stakeholders about adherence to accreditation compliance requirements.
• Implement effective file management system for reports, supporting documentation, data, and correspondence with accrediting bodies. Maintain official University files of accreditation, including all reports, correspondence, and letters.
• Ensure timely, accurate, and quality completion of the application forms, reports, proposals, and self-studies. Develop follow-up action items and pursues receipt and verification of items for accreditation compliance.
• Monitor and ensure timely compliance with all administrative and reporting deadlines and requirements, fees, etc. Report, escalate, and follow up on items with appropriate departments.
On-Site Evaluation Visits by NECHE:
• Coordinate, organize, and facilitate team evaluation visits to Habib University. This would include logistics of the visits (schedule, arrange travel/accommodations, and on-campus arrangements for the visiting teams)
• Support, guide, and direct University departments/internal stakeholders with their preparation for the evaluation visits.
• Prepare all necessary documentation and evidence requested by the evaluation team