We are looking for a meticulous immigration consultant to guide clients through all procedures required to ensure their successful immigration. The immigration consultant will be responsible for furnishing clients with relevant information and resources, supervising the completion of documentation, and submitting data on behalf of individuals, as required.
To ensure success as an immigration consultant, you should exhibit diligence, particularly when completing and submitting requisite paperwork. An outstanding immigration consultant will alert clients of foreseeable delays that cannot be avoided.
Immigration Consultant Responsibilities:
Meeting with prospective and extant clients to gauge which services they require.
Providing clients with all pertinent documentation.
Assisting clients with the completion of paperwork, and ensuring that this is submitted on time.
Verifying the authenticity of paperwork and supporting documents.
Helping clients to find appropriate shipping solutions.
Preparing and providing invoices for your services.
· Degree in Marketing/Management or equivalent.
· Experience as an immigration consultant preferred.
· Top-notch research, fact-checking, and writing abilities.
· Outstanding verbal communication.
· Capacity to support worried clients.
· Strict observance of all applicable deadlines.
· Solution-oriented approach to fulfilling duties.