Job Summary: The English Lecturer will be responsible for teaching undergraduate-level courses in English language, literature, and composition. The candidate must have a strong background in English language and literature, and be able to develop and deliver high-quality course materials, assess student learning, and provide constructive feedback.
· Develop and deliver course content in English language, literature, and composition for undergraduate students
· Design and administer exams, assignments, and other assessments to evaluate student learning
· Provide feedback and support to students through office hours, email, and other communication channels
· Participate in academic and departmental meetings and events
· Collaborate with other faculty members to ensure the highest quality of instruction and student support
· Keep up-to-date with developments in the field of English language, literature, and composition
· A Master’s or Ph.D. degree in English language, literature, or a related field
· At least 2 years of experience teaching undergraduate-level courses in English language, literature, and composition
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Demonstrated ability to design and implement effective teaching strategies
· Knowledge of current trends and best practices in the field of English language, literature, and composition
· Ability to work collaboratively with other faculty members and department staff
· Strong commitment to student learning and success
Suitable applicants can share their resume at [email protected] for consideration.