Telenodes is currently looking for an energetic highly enthusiastic, skilled, and highly dedicated Durable Medical Equipment Program Manager. His responsibilities are below: –
• Onboard Call Centers
• Train them, monitor them share performance reports.
• Responsible for maintaining consistent visual communication.
• Keeping up to date on all call center reporting.
• Oversee the implementation, tracking, and evaluation of marketing activities, as well as their effectiveness.
• Make sure the campaign compliances are followed by centers.
• Coordination and oversight of the centers’ adherence to the program’s policies and procedures.
• Develop presentation and training documents
• Give great impact through presentation to Onboard the centers.
• Must have relevant experience in the DME and Medicare.
• One to three years of experience in the call center industry, preferred
• Excellent writing/spoken English.
• Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
• Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
• Outstanding project management and communication abilities are necessary.
• Powerful knowledge of DME and Medicare
• The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time.
• Basic Salary + Commission
• Health Insurance
• Annual Increments
• Performance Bonus
• Cordial Work Environment
• Shift Timings: 6:30 pm – 2:30 am
• Working Days: Monday – Friday
• Location: PECHS, Block 6, Karachi