About the Company
ConnectX is a BPO Company, based in Pakistan, providing IT-enabled services including customer support, marketing, business development, HR Management, Finance and Accounts, R &D, and other services to clients based in the UK. The company is currently providing services to Apex Housing Solutions-a Property Management Company, and Apex Airspace- a Property Development company, both based in the UK.
Under the umbrella of ConnectX, ConnectX Academy is launching a training program, aiming to bridge the gap between the international workforce, especially in emerging markets like Pakistan, and the UK job market. The program will focus on enhancing the skills mindset of young graduates in Pakistan through rigorous training focusing on technical and soft skills.
ConnectX is a High-Performance Organization, which fosters a culture based on innovation, learning and continuous growth. We reward behaviors that translate into high performance for the individual, his team, and the company. If you are a passionate, hardworking individual looking to excel in your career by taking new initiatives, thinking out of the box, and are willing to explore and learn new things, you can fit into our company in a relevant role.
ConnectX is looking to hire a Director Strategic Marketing to oversee Marketing activities for ConnectX and its clients. The candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Strategic Marketing Plan for the company, and lead the management, and growth of the marketing function.
Responsibilities and Duties
Gain an in-depth and thorough understanding of ConnectX and all its client businesses.
Develop and implement marketing and communications strategies for ConnectX and all its clients and ensure that they are aligned with the mission, vision, goals, and strategic priorities of respective companies.
Leverage and use all businesses of ConnectX to complement and support each other through relevant marketing and communication initiatives.
Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic for ConnectX and its clients.
Lead and drive strategies to generate inquiries to both online and offline campaigns.
In coordination with the Marketing team, develop a strategy for promotional material, public relations, and marketing communications.
Develop and define key market segments to target to drive new business development initiatives.
Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products.
Monitor competition (acquisitions, price changes, and new products and features).
Prepare quarterly and annual newsletters in accordance with our business, clients, and partners’ interests and share them in our existing network and relevant stakeholders’ group.
Develop and grow key press and PR relationships to enhance and maximise the company’s brand equity.
Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on Marketing analytics and performance.
Manage stakeholders relevant to specific projects and campaigns.
Manage budgets, measure KPIs, and calculate the return on investment for all marketing efforts.
Keep up to date with marketing trends that will benefit the business.
• Minimum Master’s degree in Business/Marketing from a renowned university.
• 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in Marketing Strategy or related commercial experience.
• Proven work experience as a Marketing strategist or Marketing manager.
• Prior work experience with a multinational company or in UK/US/Canada is desirable.
• Strong business acumen; structured thinker with project management skills and attention to detail.
• Experience in coordinating & participating in cross-functional teams.
• Ability to work in High performance-based culture.
• Knowledge and experience in strategic marketing, including promotion, advertising, digital marketing, branding, building media presence and public relations would be well regarded.
• Demonstrated sales skills and appropriate knowledge of the business environment and applications for the company’s products and services.
• Knowledge of marketing mix and successful implementation in previous projects.
• Ability to work in a team both as a leader and member to inspire team members to explore and engage in all avenues of marketing.
• Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
• Ability to develop and implement an integrated multimedia marketing and communications strategy.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proactive and highly organised, with the ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines.
• Analytical mind with good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Track record in delivering agreed performance objectives and demonstrating effective workload management and prioritisation.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills within a matrix organisation.
What We Offer
We follow the On-Target Earnings (OTE) Model for compensation and offer a competitive package comprising of basic salary along with bonuses.
This is a full-time position, and the selected candidate will be required to work according to UK timings – 9 am to 6 pm (GMT)
Interested candidates can submit their resumes and cover letters at [email protected], with the Subject ‘Resume- Director Strategic Marketing