About the job
Bureau Veritas is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1828, Bureau Veritas is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. Trusted all over the world, BV is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do.
We have an exciting opportunity for a young energetic Data Entry/Process Associate to join our Pakistan Office in .
General Responsibilities & Accountabilities
– Ensuring performance of the scope of work in accordance with the requirements of each program mandate and/or as per any process requirements assigned to him/her whenever required.
– Checking all the received documents, emails if any and start processing them as per the requirements of the specific program assigned to the user and/or as per specific process/service requirements whenever required
– Verifying all details including documents in alignment with the respective process requirements whenever required.
– Reporting the discrepancies found in the documents and following up with the concerned team for the same to be resolved.
– Updating the clarified discrepancies whilst processing the files.
– Performing any other operational duties as and when required by the organization and extending support to other colleagues/teams whenever required.
– Responsibilities & Accountabilities under RFC/RFI Creation
– Checking the request together with pro forma invoices, if any, received from the GS Business Units as per given instructions.
– Creating or completing the RFC/RFI as the case may be
– Capturing the details from the ID form and/or Pro forma Invoice if any in Siebel.
– Assigning the RFC/RFI to the respective Issuing office.
Communicating with the concerned teams in the GS Business Units for any queries on the files received.
Ø Qualification and Experience:
– Fresh graduate having a speed and accuracy as given below.
Ø Knowledge and Skills:
Good Typing Speed with 35-40 wpm & accuracy above 95%.
English & Other languages will be add advantage.
Analytical and logical thinking.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (MS Word & MS Excel).
Interested candidates can apply by sending resumes to:
Email ID: . @ .
Please write job title “Data Entry/Process Associate” as subject when applying.
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.