Qualifications & Competencies:
• Candidates should possess ACA/ACCA/ACMA/MBA (Finance) degree from a top notch institution.
• Should be proficient in MS Office Products like Word, Excel, Power point. Experience in an IT environment is a must.
• Must have through knowledge of SAP, ERP.
• Working knowledge of Audit Software tool will be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong analytical skills, ability to solve complex problems & providing effective solutions and managing multiple tasks in order of priority are the key requirements of the job.
Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience with a reputed corporate entity preferably in Oil and Gas Industry or a renowned audit firm with work experience in Audit or Finance.
• Assist supervisor in preparing and updating of Key Business Risk Registers with the consent of focal person of respective department at a regular interval.
• Conduct Compliance and Business Process Audits, based on classic and risk based audit methodology, including preparing audit remit highlighting the audit objectives and scope.
• Prepare and discuss the audit plan/program with immediate supervisor.
• Perform Audit field work – including understanding of processes by inquiry, questionnaire and auditing the processes.
• Document the process flows and systems during audit.
• Perform analysis of different SAP modules in supporting the audit findings.
• Prepare Audit File with supporting documents to strengthen the audit findings.
• Prepare draft audit reports with findings, identifying associated risks and provide recommendations for improvements and obtain concerned department’s comments. Assist supervisor in preparing Final Audit Report before presented to the management.
• Assist in preparing documents and presentations for board meetings.
• Carry out special audits as requested by the Management or the Audit Committee. Updates of assigned components of Internal Audit SOP’s and Manual.
Age: Should not exceed 35 years.