About the Company:
MEDvidi is an online mental health treatment center that provides our patients with professional ongoing therapy and medication management for a fixed monthly fee. We deal with ADHD, Insomnia, Depression, Anxiety, and Stress while operating in various states primarily CA, NY, TX, FL, PA, CO, & WA.
The Advance clinical support department is the first contact of patients after they complete their appointment. This position is responsible for managing patient calls with medical concerns. In addition, the advanced clinical support specialists are the liaison between the patient and physician to determine proper care, thoroughly document concerns and outcomes in the EMR system, and work with pharmacies to obtain prescriptions for patients, process prior authorizations for medications, schedule patient appointments as needed, and manage medical records. Our department is responsible for the advanced level of patient care. This includes the coordination of multiple, complex cases and the resolution of patient-related issue.
1. Triage patients with incoming medical questions and document within the patient’s CRM Lead note.
2. Identify the urgency of the concern and prioritize resolution in a timely manner utilizing various resources at the practice to provide patient-focused service and a positive impression of the organization.
3. Consult with the patient’s physician to determine the best care plan.
4. Provide instructions to patients on the use of medications and general health information as directed by the physician.
5. Document accurately and thoroughly patient information into the electronic health records.
6. Complete tasks in the patient’s medical record to coordinate patient care.
7. Review and obtain updates as necessary on patient demographic, medical history, social. history, pharmacy, allergy, medications, and immunization information.
8. Provide telephone clarification of medications to patients and pharmacies.
9. Record medication refills in patient E-script software.
10. Follow up with patient on prescription questions.
11. Demonstrate a commitment to collaboratively working with other team members to meet goals and measures.
12. Greeting patients and describing the nature of the service we provide.
13. Manage electronic worklists (Exel, Word, Google Doc, Ect…)
14. Provide helpful assistance and respond to the needs of our providers.
15. Collaborate with team members in planning and decision-making to result in optimal solutions.
16. Remain calm under pressure and effectively deal with difficult people.
17. Independently recognize, interpret, and evaluate situations and their level of urgency.
18. You will be working with multiple providers across the US and require an understanding of time zones to schedule the exact time of service for a patient.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
1. Ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience (if no Medical background).
2. Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and listening.
3. A self-starter who thrives on change and challenge.
4. Detail and quality oriented.
5. Candidate must be highly professional, personable, and share our commitment to patient care and service.
6. Must be willing to work weekends.
7. Must be extremely dependable and reliable.
8. Experience with word processing, spreadsheets, email, and keyboarding required.
9. Microsoft Office skills required.
10. Working knowledge of CRM required.
11. Adobe Acrobat skills required.
12. Competency in CRM system required.
13. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
14. Must be willing to have a flexible work schedule that may include evenings/weekends.
15.Possess critical thinking skills.
16. Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone.
17. Ability to handle a “call center” environment: work quickly and multi-task.
18. Ability to exercise good judgment to handle calls appropriately.
19. Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
20. Ability to handle high volume situations.
21. Ability to work independently and as a team.
8 hours a day for 5 days a week
There will be a break for 1 hour which will be paid
Progress will be tracked through the Time Doctor
The training session will be paid