Job Description – Activation Specialist
• Taking appointments and follow-up coordination with clients over the phone, emails, and zoom meetings.
• Explain and assist the clients in the activation process and guide them through the process.
• Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
• Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
• Logging and keeping records of clients’ information on CRM.
• Meeting data security compliance policies and regulations defined by the organization.
• Conduct gap analysis for the assigned Activations.
• A High attention to detail.
• 2-3 years of working experience preferably with international exposure in a sales/ support or similar role is mandatory.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Excellent spoken and written English (appears confident).
• Extremely organized (ability to keep projects on task and moving forward).
• Highly responsible, self-motivated, and has a positive outlook on situations.
• Should have analytical thinking – problem-solving skills.
• Proficient with MAC and Windows.
• Show composure, resilience, and flexibility as per the situation.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel).
• Hands-on experience with CRM platforms would be an advantage.
• Self-motivated and eager to learn.
• Applicants with a demonstrated interest in IT will be favored
Problem Solving Skills
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Minimum Experience: 2 Years