Title: Accountant (US Accounting)
This position is responsible for preparing monthly journal entries, account analyses,
reconciliations and analytical reviews of assigned general ledger accounts and/or
operating statements. Additionally, the Accountant will be responsible for assisting with
quarterly and annual reporting including supporting schedules and companywide account
analysis including supporting schedules. Depending on assigned business entity, the
accountant will coordinate payments for all 1099 contractors in compliance with their
contract and payment support.
· Maintains the completeness, accuracy, and integrity of the assigned balance sheet
accounts and operating statements for all assigned entities.
· Prepares journal entries and post after supervisor reviews. Entries will include
accurate accruals of expenses and revenues.
· Records assigned entity’s accruals and adjustments if applicable.
· Coordinates payments for 1099 Form for assigned entity.
· Reviews preliminary Balance Sheet and Income Statement Accounts and make
necessary corrections for supervisor review and subsequent posting.
· Performs monthly reconciliation and analysis of assigned general ledger accounts.
· Supply supporting schedules and allocate corporate journal entries to other company
divisions on monthly basis.
· Supports Financial Analysis process as needed.
· Documents issues relating to account analysis in appropriate tools in order to
coordinate communication to customers including Center Administrator, Business
Office Staff, Regional Vice Presidents – Operations, other Departments and
Accounting Operations Staff.
· Prepares quarterly analysis in support of consolidated regulatory reporting
· Provides customer support.
· Perform other duties including special projects as assigned.
· Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures
including but not limited to those within the Compliance and Ethics Program,
Standard/Code of Conduct, Federal False Claims Act and HIPAA.
· Participates in required orientation and training programs.
· Promptly reports concerns and suspected incidences of non-compliance to
supervisor, Compliance Liaison or to the Compliance Officer via the Integrity
· Cooperates with monitoring and audit functions and investigations.
· Participates, as requested, in quality assurance and process improvement activities.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field required.
· 2+ years of related experience in corporate accounting with exceptional written and spoken English.
· Willing to work in night shift ( 5 pm to 2 am)