Maharat - Training Solutions
Our training services are aimed at providing a tailored approach to your organisation’s requirements that will help you implement your strategy and reach your goals and objectives.
Our strategic approach and experience as professionals are major reasons for our successful training interventions.
Our training and development initiatives are directly linked to your organisation’s success. We look at the Big picture to ensure that we are implementing the right strategies to ensure your organisation reaches its full potential and delivers the desired outcomes.
Our programmes utilise a wide range of learning techniques and tools, including experiential learning, simulations, case studies, e-learning, discussion boards and the case method of teaching. Audio and visual tools are also utilised to provide participants with real-world management and leadership experiences.
We incorporate the latest case studies from Harvard Business School Publishing to ensure rich, collaborative and applied learning from all of our training programmes.
The key success factor of our training programmes lies within our approach to the delivery of content primarily through participant-centred learning and the various tools we employ.
We have a number of training programmes that can be tailored to your needs or we can develop a customised programme for your organisation.
Some of our programmes include:
Future Leaders workshop is designed to provide young executives with the skills and the tools to enhance their personal and professional capabilities to progress to management/leadership positions.
The Future Leaders Workshop encourages the development of a balanced approach to life, which in turn, allows professionals to perform at their best in their professional careers and maximise their potential for personal growth and development.
- Understand the requirements of a management role
- Assisting new managers to learn skills to be successful managers, including delegation, motivation and planning techniques (practising management skills)
- Setting and monitoring objectives (performance management)
- Enabling employees to gain a better understanding of their own strengths and limitations
- Understanding motivation theories and practices
- Setting and using effective communication channels
- Team management and delegation
- Empowering team members to achieve their potential
- Conflict resolution
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
For anyone who is in a management role, understanding the numbers is absolutely essential. This programme is aimed at enhancing the Financial Quotient of managers who may have limited knowledge or exposure to finance and accounting.
Starting at the basic level, the participants are quickly guided towards financial analysis, budgeting and understanding the meaning behind the numbers. The workshop will equip the managers with the tools and techniques to manage their budgets and make more financial decisions.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Accounting Principles and concepts
- Understand and be able to interpret and analyse Financial Statements including Balance Sheets, Profit and Loss Statements and Statements of Cash Flows
- Become acquainted with Financial Jargon
- Gain insight into financial tools and techniques used in financial analysis
- Understand the various types of budgets
- Learn to use financial information for decision making
- Understand the concept of the time value of money
They say that life is one big negotiation. We spend most of our professional and personal lives negotiating with a wide variety of people without even realizing that we are negotiating.
This workshop focuses on developing the skills and knowledge to effectively negotiate with your clients, suppliers, colleagues and others.
By the end of the workshop, the participants will have acquired a thorough understanding of how to become better negotiators along with the best approach and style for different types of negotiations.
- Achieve better results in both formal and informal negotiations, be it with clients, vendors or colleagues
- Build confidence in your negotiation power and abilities
- Understand and Assess your own negotiation skills and identify the shortcomings
- Create value and “enlarge the pie” to produce win-win outcomes
- Develop the emotional, logical and ethical components of a win-win negotiation
- Learn new skills and take away valuable tools that will help you prosper and succeed in your professional and personal lives
To be successful, all organisations need to develop a coherent and well-thought-out Strategic Plan. The planning process requires a good understanding of the various components that go into a Strategic Plan and its execution. Once developed, the challenge is to successfully implement the plan.
The workshop is aimed at helping the participants understand the planning process and takes them through the entire journey of how it should be developed for their organization, ready for implementation.
- Learn the art of Strategic Thinking
- Understand the Strategic Planning process
- Learn techniques and tools to facilitate strategy formulation and Planning
- How to develop the Plan for your organization?
- Understand the challenges of implementing strategic plans
- Appreciate the process of aligning strategy with measurable business outcomes
- Understand core concepts and frameworks that contribute to strategy development.
- Translate the company’s mission and business strategy into a comprehensive set of performance targets and measures.
- Examine how strategic plans are underlined by realistic cash plans and budgets.
- Deal in a proactive manner where actual cost/revenue differs from Planned values.
- Understand relevant financial data and learn how it is collated.
- Differentiate between traditional and contemporary budgeting tools and understand why traditional budgeting fails.
- Analyze, understand, and communicate business strategy.
- Develop skills to lead their organizations with strategic insight and financial discipline.
The best-laid plans and strategy will not be able to be implemented unless you have a team that works collaboratively, shares the vision and is fully focused on achieving the goals and objectives.
This workshop utilises a range of experiential activities to build the team and ensure there is a total alignment of values, goals and objectives.
- Learn the attributes of high-performing/successful teams
- Learn the critical success factors for building a great team
- Improve communication skills and provide effective feedback
- Understand the approaches to motivating the team
- Learn to deal with conflict
- Learn the collaborative approach for Problem Solving and Decision Making