[responsivevoice_button voice=”US English Female” buttontext=”Listen to This Page”]
Click to Start/Stop Speech.
Applying for your dream job can be a challenge. Having just the right resume can be a great help in your search for your ideal role.
So how can you make your resume stand out amongst hundreds of applicants?
- Use a simple layout with headings and bullet points
- Use a professional looking font and a reasonable font size so that its easy to read.
- Add a skills section; use keyword to showcase your skillset and highlight your strengths.
- Highlight recent successes to show what you can bring to the company.
- Do not mention salary requirements or disclose any confidential information about current or past employers.
Leave Your Comment